Thursday, February 26, 2009

What is this we live in?

What it do my readers!!!
Let’s talk about Creationism and Evolution and how the earth came to be why don’t we!!
A few questions come to mind when this topic is raised and we really don’t have an answer for it, here are a few of my questions: Did we start off as particles, and revolutionize into being the humans we are today? Is Darwin’s Idea of natural selection right? Did some sort of divine creation (God) create us? Or is it a Hybrid of both ideas?

Let us Begin by a quick definition of both of the given topics of this debate:
In biology, evolution is change in the inherited traits of a population of organisms from one generation to the next. These changes are caused by a combination of three main processes: variation, reproduction, and selection. Genes that are passed on to an organism's offspring produce the inherited traits that are the basis of evolution.

Creationism is the religious belief that humanity, life, the Earth, and the universe were created in their original form by a deity (often the Abraham God of Judaism, Christianity and Islam) or deities. In relation to the creation-evolution controversy the term creationism is commonly used to refer to religiously motivated rejection of evolution as an explanation of origins.
(Wiki definitions)

It is believed in my Household, my father being the Christian Protestant Pastor that the Creationism idea is the way our universe and everything came into play. I have recently asked my father about Evolution, and he totally dismisses the idea, and links it to what was allegedly said by Charles Darwin about humans deriving from apes.

Recently I have found out, through my bio teacher that Darwin was night directly tying humans to apes, but simply pointing out our similarities. Talking to my father about anything science based is very hard; I cannot ask a question without Jesus finding him in our conversation... (Reminds me of Will's shirt) but before I digress even more, I have my own beliefs on this whole dilemma.

My Thoughts:
I believe that we have come to be on this planet through a divine creation, I actually genuinely believe in the Idea of God, I just wish he would show himself to me more often. I mean my mom is a decent cook for God sakes he can come kick it someday... Furthermore, I also believe that after God made this Universe he sat there and let everything take course. He built everything so it would in a way "update" its self. As you may know when you install ITunes the program usually updates its software on its own (this is how I have it configured)

I believe that God put the simplest atoms on this earth and after many years (BAM) here we are. So, yes there is God who made everything but then evolution comes into play as time goes by and species changed to have an easier and better chance at survival. (Although the odds aren’t truly on their side)

Seriously though... If God reads this blog hit me up dude. I got some questions for you come eat some Kabobs or something ill even wash your feet for you and offer my sister to any man trying to rape you!!!... Come get at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment